Thursday 15 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY TEN


DAY TEN: Floral trophy trousers, Limited at New Look


To a certain degree, whatever I'm working on at work seems to seep into my personal wardrobe at home. This week, I've been working on a trophy trousers page and already a fan of printed trousers, I couldn't help but add this pair from the Limited range at New Look to my collection. 


If you follow me on twitter (@adulescent), you might have seen that I conducted a quick straw poll on Saturday to gauge reactions - these are a little bit brighter than my normal styles but the flashes of green neon clinched the deal for me and clearly they did for you guys as it was a runaway 11-1 in favour of keeping them.


With the glorious sunshine today, I thought it was the perfect weather to debut them. What do you all think? Would you rock a pair of trophy trousers or are these a trend too far? 




Available at selected stores for £29.99, currently not online.

Worn with: grey cashmere sweater, Gap; Blue necklace, Freedom Premium; Black quilted pumps, Office; Folding Wayfarers, Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment