Friday 6 April 2012

TRANSITION: DAY TWENTY


DAY TWENTY: Smile sequin sweatshirt, Love Label at Very

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, it has been one of those weeks. Apart from the awful weather, I spent most of the week knee deep in press days, shoot prep, shooting and then shooting some more, all the while doing my juice diet. More about the latter in a separate post, needless to say even though it was only a four day working week I felt like I'd done way more than that.

But anyway, it's a four day weekend! (Well, not for me - I'm in on Monday, BOO) So in honour of today and the sunshine, I thought it was appropriate to wear this very cheery sweatshirt from Love Label. Grey marl plus neon plus sequins meant that I couldn't resist it. Isn't it just super happy?


So, this weekend make like my top and SMILE!

Available at very.co.uk [here] for only £20. Might need to get the gold version too. Hmm.

Worn with: Tortoiseshell wayfarers, Ray-Ban; lots of bracelets; big grin.


No comments:

Post a Comment